Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lake Custom Maps

I just completed a new custom lake, Cheat Lake. This paintings is printed on canvas and is 16x32. On this size canvas print, I actually hand paint/touch-up the waterfowl and other areas after printing. This really makes the print pop when hanging on the wall. Oh Yeah, there's something in the waters, but more that later. The print shown here is before touch-up.
Cheat Lake is located on the states line between Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The lake is 13 miles long and 1,730 acre. The major tributary is the Cheat River. A good bass and walleye lake.

I hide a tiny mermaid/fish in the waters of all my lake map paintings that folks love to search for. I call my maps treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com

Lake Lovers Poem
"I Love this lake, The most amazing scenes appear in its wake, The sun arises just above the shore, Giving grace and beauty to this place I adore." LKO


As you can see, my maps make a great gift. To see more of my work click 
See more at www.LeoLakes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment