Monday, July 24, 2017

Lake Tahoe Decor Maps

OH DANG!......I should have placed an eagle at "eagle point" instead of a goose. Anyway, I worked hard to add this new graphic to my website, LeoLakes.com. I think that it looks cool, except for the goose at eagle point.............Check out this canvas map of Lake Tahoe.
I try to make my maps as much "a piece of art" as they are a map. In fact, my large maps (16x32 and over) are numbered and come with a Certificate of Authenticity, which also includes a letter that details some other neat things about the map, such as the 'tiny hidden mermaid." Interestingly, I have sold over one thousand maps ranging in size from 10in x 20in  to 4ft x 8ft. Believe it or not, I have kept the purchase information (Who, When, Map, etc..) for all those purchases. Check-out my website LeoLakes.com. The best Christmas Gift for the Lake House.





No comments:

Post a Comment