Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Great Maps for the lake house owner

Here's an interesting story about a map that I did for a customer in California. The question is: Why did I add a PARROT to the map below? The customer answers the question in his own words.


"I absolutely love it. It’s even better than I anticipated. The parrot is perfect! It symbolizes my parents favorite song “One particular harbor” by Jimmy Buffet. It gets played as soon as we have the car unloaded and make our first drink every time we go to the lake house. I appreciate your flexibility to make it personalized to meet my vision. It will mean a lot to my father who wants that house to be his legacy to our family."

As you can see, my maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. I have decor maps of Old Hickory, Table Rock Lake, Lake Wallenpaupack, Lake Lanier, Toledo Bend, Kentucky Lake, and many others. Oh yeah, I hide a tiny mermaid in the waters of all my maps that folks love to search for. Find out more interesting facts about my treasured maps by going to LeoMaps.com

Oh yeah, this is part of my studio! I think I have become a map elf!





1 comment:

  1. That one is for my Dad. He and my mom about lost it when they saw this amazing work of art on the wall. It was a truly a moving day and reaction when he saw it. The 24" x 48" size makes for a powerful statement piece. The fact that you helped me make it personal for my family is truly awesome. I encourage everyone to get one of these unique works of art for your lake house. It will defiantly be cherished for generations. Thanks again for everything. This is one of the best purchases I have made in a long time.

    ReplyDelete