Sunday, July 31, 2016

A map for the fireplace!

I painted this map for a very nice lady who has a cabin on the lake and plans on hanging the map over the fireplace. I received an email from her after the map was delivered and here is what she said. 

"Hi Larry,
We got the map and it is absolutely stunning. I can't wait to hang it over the fireplace!
Thanks again, we are so pleased. It's truly a work of art."

Can you see the dragon? 
I can! I did this custom map of Lake Nacimiento, also referred to as the Dragon Lake because it is shaped like a dragon. It's located in California near Paso Robies. Interestingly, Nacimiento means "beginning or source" in Spanish, which makes sense.  
leolakes.com


Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps make a great gift for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. LeoLakes.com

I think that's enough said, check- out my maps...LeoLakes.com





No comments:

Post a Comment