Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Greers Ferry Lake Map

I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing maps. Probably because I have the artistic and technical ability, along with the love for the lake, river and bay life style. Here's a map that I enjoyed doing, Greers Ferry Lake, located in Arkansas. This is a very popular and beloved lake. I'm not sure what makes this lake so loved, but you can feel it from the folks who order maps of Greers Ferry. In fact, I keep a list of what is the most popular and beloved lakes from the information that I gather. I would put Greers Ferry in the top five most beloved and popular lakes in the U.S. 



I just finished this 2ft x 4ft decor map of Greers Ferry. I've been doing lake, river and bay maps for over four years now and have complied a lot of information. I think that in a future blog, I might write about the "top ten most popular and beloved lakes in U.S."  


I've been doing lake, river and bay maps for over four years now and have complied a lot of information. I think that in a future blog, I might write about the "top ten most popular and beloved lakes in U.S."  

My maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. Oh yeah, I hide a tiny mermaid in the waters of all my maps that folks love to search for. Find out more interesting facts about my treasured maps by going to LeoLakes.com
Remember: Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream!

No comments:

Post a Comment