Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lake Nottely wall art!

Just painted this map of Lake Nottely located in North Georgia. I've been near this lake, to a town called Blue Ridge, but I've never been to Lake Nottely. This area is beautiful, very hilly and mountainous.


The lake is about two hours from Atlanta, so it doesn't get the fishing pressure as a lot of lakes. This was a custom lake and the customer prefered that the wildfowl flying over, which I normally add to all my lakes, be removed. I try to bring the golden glow to these paintings and there is a mermaid/fish hidden in the waters. 

I have over 200 lakes in stock and love to paint custom or personalized lakes, river and bays. They make a very special gift for the lake lover or lake house owner.  Here's the entrance to my studio, If you would like to see other lakes go to my website www.leoLakes.com.



Remember: Get away from the big screen and get of a big stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment