Thursday, September 15, 2022

Custom maps of your favorite lake

One lake that is almost two lakes, Greers Ferry Lake. Interestingly, I can tell you that this is a beloved lake from speaking with the many of the customers who order this map. In fact, a few years ago, I was asked to allow this map image be printed in a regional Greers Ferry magizine. I was amazed by the response for the printing in the magazine. Oh yeah, see more lake maps at my website LeoLakes.com. Also, I do custom maps of your favorite lake.

In the waters of this Greers Ferry Lake Map, I try to make the map interesting by hiding tiny little things in the waters. Folks start looking for them and can't stop. 

I love to add the local waterfowl flying over the lake. It almost looks like they are floating. Also, if you have a point of interest, like a lake house, I can add a star and wording to indicate its location. 
Paddle over to my website, LeoLakes.com. I paint beautiful lake, river and bay decor maps. Also, I do custom maps of your favorite lake.


Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. Makes a GREAT GIFT FOR THE LAKE LOVER, FISHERMAN, OR LAKE HOUSE OWNER! I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps make a great gift for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. LeoLakes.com




No comments:

Post a Comment