Friday, June 29, 2018

Lake House Humor

Most may not know, but I do fistnig cartoons on occasion. Basically, I try to make bobbers fun again, like when you were a kid. Here's a few old, a few new, some good, some bad, but all in good taste..... sort of.   "Make Bobbers Fun, Again". 

This Bobber is for you.............enjoy.



Also, I paint beautiful lake, river and bay decor maps. Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. Oh yeah, I hide things in the lake waters, such as a tiny mermaid/fish. Folks love to search for them. I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps makes the best gift for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. Check my website out: LEOLAKES.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment