Monday, February 20, 2017

Northwest California decor map

I did this map for a nice lady in California last year. Little did I know that a dam on this map would be in the news. If you look closely, you will find Lake Oroville, which is in the news due to massive flooding and spillway damage. I hope all the folks down stream remain safe.

If you need a great gift for the lake house, lake lover, or fisherman, check-out my treasured decor maps at LeoLakes.comHere is a recent comment from one of my customers: 

"Hi Larry, I received the maps yesterday and they are beautiful.  Thank you for shipping them so quickly. I’m sure the folks that I give them to will treasure them. Thanks again, Evelyn"


I call my maps treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment