Sunday, September 14, 2014

Emerald Coast Custom Map

I just finished this custom map of the Emerald Coast in Florida. It's 18"x 36" and gallery wrapped. Check out the customer comment!


Customer Email
Hi Larry, 
The Gulf of Mexico décor map arrived in good order Friday mid afternoon. I anxiously awaited my son’s breaking free and coming over for the grand unveiling. Our anticipation was almost like Christmas as children. All that can be said is WOW! It exceeds our expectations.  What a wonderful rendering! It will be hung in his home with pride and capture many fond memories of the family’s favorite vacation area….job well done!! 

Visit my website to see more. I have over two hundred lake, river, bay and beach maps on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalized lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com

As you can see, my maps make a great gift. To see more of my work, click here www.LeoLakes.com



Remember: Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream, or at least enjoy one on your wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment