Saturday, May 10, 2014

I often receive emails back from customers after they receive one of my treasured maps. Here's a sample of a few emails that I have received lately.

 What Our Customer's Are Saying: 

Customer Email 5/01/14: Hi Larry, The map arrived on time and was perfect!  My husband loved it. Thank you for all of your efforts and attention to this project. It will be a conversation piece in our home for years to come! 

Customer Email 4/29/14: The map arrived yesterday and looks great. Thank you.

Customer Email 4/20/14: I received the map yesterday (we were out of town all weekend). It's perfect!! Thank you very much. 

Customer Email 4/12/14: The pkg arrived Friday as scheduled. The map was a surprise for my husband. He loves it! The Table Rock Lake Map will be a treasure in our family for generations. We are both very happy with the quality and colors. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend your product. Thank you. 

Customer Email 4/3/14: I apologize for the delayed email but I wanted to tell you thank you so much for the beautiful map! I got it right in time and my mom and dad loved it!! Have a great day. 

Customer Email 3/2/14: Hi Larry, The painting just arrived, it is beautiful. He is going to love it. Thank you for getting it to us so promptly. Have a nice day. 

Customer Email 2/26/14: Larry, Received the map today and it is fantastic!  My heart kind of sank when my receptionist brought it in because the box had a fist sized hole in it.  However, it is unharmed and is beautiful.  My office staff just loves it and we are rearranging some other wall hangings so we can display it so that our property owners will be able to see it when they come in.  We will put your cards and contact info out, so hopefully you can sell some. Thanks Again.

See more Leo Lakes treasured maps at LeoLakes.com. They make a great fathers day gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment