Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Big Lake House Map

 A few weeks ago, I completed this big canvas map of Old Hickory Lake. It is approximately 12 feet long and 4-1/2 feet tall. it is wall papered to the drywall and a frame was added. The lake house owner added the accent lighting.     


When you walk into the room, it certainly grabs your attention, "What a conversation piece". This is the largest map that I've done to date. I added as much detail as I could to the lake, creek titles, small towns, named bluffs, etc... 

Also, you will find much wildlife/waterfowl around the lake such as eagles, geese, herons and gulls. To add more interest to the map, I add fish jumping and hide a tiny mermaid to the waters. Folks love to search the waters for hidden surprises. 

If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoLakes.com.  We have many lake maps that will make great gifts for the lake house. 





No comments:

Post a Comment