Friday, June 8, 2018

Photos Lake House Maps

Believe it or not, I have a lot of customers that send me photos of their maps hanging in their lake or beach house. I have added a few to my blog. 




They are beautiful! Hey, paddle over to my website, LeoLakes.com for a beautiful lake, river, or bay map by me. Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. Oh yeah, I hide things in the lake waters, such as a tiny mermaid/fish. Folks love to search for them. I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps make a great gifts for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. 
As you can see, my maps make a great gift.  Click here www.LeoLakes.com for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment