Sunday, November 27, 2016

Idea, Beautiful Lake Decor Maps for the Lake House

I just finished this beautiful family heirloom lake map of Logan Martin Lake. It's canvas and framed in barnwood. Check-out the Canadian Geese, they actually look like they are flying over the lake. 
After printing, I come back and high light the waterfowl to bring them to life. In all of my lake prints, I hide a tiny mermaid and a few fish. Folks love to search for them. 
Here is a recent comment from one of my customers: 

"Hi Larry, I received the maps yesterday and they are beautiful.  Thank you for shipping them so quickly. I’m sure the folks I give them to will treasure them.
Thanks again, Evelyn"


Makes a great Christmas Gift for the Lake House! I call my maps treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. Here's what makes my maps so interesting.

  • I hide a few fish and even a tiny mermaid in the waters of my lakes. They're hard to find, but if you look close you will see them. Folks just love'm especially the kids. You might even think they move around overtime.
  • I call my maps Treasured Maps because every treasure has a Ruby and so do my maps, each have a Red Ruby Meridian.
  • You will find no road names, county, or state lines on my maps. I have found that folks enjoy traveling the roads with their eyes, while trying to get their bearing. I call this the "Leo Lakes gaze."
  • I add a vintage plane flying over my maps to signify an adventure to your treasured lake, river, or bay.
  • You will find wildlife in all my maps. These signify the natural beauty of your treasured lake, river or bay. I use wildlife that is common to the subject lake, such as Canadian Geese, Great Blue Heron, Bald Eagles and others.
  • Did you know that you can always tell if its morning or evening on a Leo Lakes map? Just look at the shadows cast by the wildlife, is the shadow on the east or west? If it's on the west, then it’s morning time. Oh yeah, I have had folks tell me that they change through the day, but don't believe them.
If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment