Monday, May 16, 2016

Florida Keys Map Collage

My daughter is home from college and is working in the studio. She has been working on taking some of my maps and making a collage. This collage has a few items that come with the map when ordered (Cert, of Authenticity, Poem & Map Facts). She also added a canoe and shells.  

I must say, I wouldn't have thought of doing this. It does make for an interesting photo. So far she has completed about 20 of these, which I will use on the website etc...

My maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. I have maps of Lake Winnipesaukee, Table Rock Lake, Greers Ferry, Lake Lanier, Gaston Lake, Choctawhatchee Bay, Toledo Bend, Raystown, and many others. Oh yeah, I hide a tiny mermaid in the waters of all my maps that folks love to search for. Find out more interesting facts about my treasured maps by going to LeoMaps.com

Oh yeah, this is part of my studio! I think I have become a map elf!



No comments:

Post a Comment