Thursday, December 17, 2015

My wife came up with this poem a few years ago and I use it on my emails etc...A customer asked if I could add my wife's poem to the map that she had ordered. So I did and I think that it turned out nice. In fact so nice, read the customers comment below!


Here's the feedback that I received:
 "Just received my Leo Lakes map. It is absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait to give it to may parents
for them to keep in their simple little lake house that brings them such joy!! Thank you so much!! Highly recommended:)commended!! :)"

Paddle over to my website, LeoLakes.com. I paint beautiful lake, river and bay decor maps. Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. Oh yeah, I hide things in the lake waters, such as a tiny mermaid/fish. Folks love to search for them. I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps make a great Christmas gifts for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. 

As you can see, my maps make a great gift.  Orders are picking up during the holiday's, so order soon. Click here www.LeoLakes.com for more information.

Just remember: "Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream".

No comments:

Post a Comment