Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Vintage Style map of Norfork Lake

Checkout this Great Blue Heron looking for a fishing holeI just completed this 2ft x 4ft map of beautiful Norfork Lake. Norfork Lake is located in Northern Arkansas near the Ozark Mountains. 

I added a Bald Eagle to the map because Eagles have become much more common. I guess you could say that this is a birds eye view.

 Checkout these Canadian Geese flying over the lake. The geese appears to be floating over the water looking for a nice landing pad.

I placed this vintage plane over the waters to give the map a touch of adventure. This map holds a lot of secrets. Find out more at my website!

Below is the actual map of Norfork Lake. I call my maps treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com

Remember that life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream!

See more at www.LeoLakes.com



No comments:

Post a Comment