Friday, September 26, 2014

Best Lake Maps for the Lake House

A beautiful decor map of your favorite lake, such as Great Sacandaga Lake, Greers Ferry Lake, Lake Tahoe, Lake Winnipesaukee, Table Rock Lake, or Pickwick Lake, will look great hanging in your home, lake house or office. Makes the best 2014 Christmas Gift!



Unlike other maps, there’s a tiny mermaid hidden in the waters which folks love to search for and some say she moves around! You'll love the waterfowl which are hand painted (touched up) on the canvas prints to give that original look and each map is hand signed by Leo. For a personal touch, you can even add a small star to the location of your lake house or special place and add a few words such as "Evan's Lake House, Est. 2014" or be creativeThe signatured Ruby Meridian, waterfowl and vintage plane have a story that’s included in the signed Certificate of Authenticity Leo Lakes treasured maps will make a cherished gift for that special someone. 
A few recent comments from our Customer's: 
Customer Email 9/18/14: We received the map (Chautauga Lake) and it is gorgeous!!! So glad I stumbled onto your website, what great customer service. Thank you!
Customer Email 9/14/14: Hi Larry, The Gulf of Mexico décor map arrived in good order Friday mid afternoon. I anxiously awaited my son’s breaking free and coming over for the grand unveiling. Our anticipation was almost like Christmas as children. All that can be said is WOW! It exceeds our expectations.  What a wonderful rendering! It will be hung in his home with pride and capture many fond memories of the family’s favorite vacation area….job well done!! 
Customer Email 9/12/14: I just received it (Greers Ferry Lake Map)!  I love it and I know my husband will as well!  Thank you so much!
Customer Email 9/9/14: Larry, just received the map yesterday and love it!!!   Now I will probably have to order one for us too. (Lewis Smith Lake).
Visit my website to see more. I have over two hundred lake, river and bay maps on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalized lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com
As you can see, my maps make a great gift. To see more of my work, click here www.LeoLakes.com

"As I look over this lake, The most amazing scenes appears in it wake,
The sun arises just above the shore, Giving grace and beauty to this place that I adore." LKO

No comments:

Post a Comment