Thursday, April 17, 2014

Leo Humor

Okay, this is not décor maps, but sometimes I blow off a little creativity by drawing cartoons. Here's a few that I thought I would share. I called them Leo Humor. Enjoy!


This cartoon may be my favorite of the bunch. Looks like the guy has found a major fishing breakthrough, however I'm not sure that I would ever dress like bait. Also, this could be called Zen fishing.


I just can't come up with a way that Bob would have ever managed to get his fishing line down his pants. You know, I bet some fisherman has done this  before, because there are some crazy people out there.



After Harold somehow hooked his butt, it's clear that poor Marge is going to have a tough few weeks ahead. Don't you think?


Don't Forget to be one with your bait. Ommmm!

Check out my decor maps, try to find the hidden fish and mermaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment