Monday, March 3, 2014

Vintage Style Maps

Not long ago, I came across this cool looking vintage style outboard motor lamp. I could not resist it, so I purchased it and placed it in my studio. The motor appears to be styled after the old 1960s Evinrude Outboard Motors. Along with the lamp, I added one of my vintage style maps of Old Hickory Lake with a small sail boat. I think it makes for a nice looking decor piece. 
Actually, I have two old outboard motors that my dad owned, one is a Wizard and the other is an Evinrude much like the motor above. I have been working on how to incorporate them into the studio. Hopefully in the future, I will have completed this project and have pictures. A beautiful vintage style lake or bay map will look great in your lake house or give as a gift, checkout my website at LeoLakes.com
Remember, life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream!

No comments:

Post a Comment